Tudor Book of Days and Erasmus Quote Tote Bag $29.00
A special Christmas offer - buy the superb Tudor Book of Days, and the strong, durable and practical Erasmus Tote Bag for just £22.
The Tudor Book of Days is a beautifully designed perpetual diary for keeping important dates, events and seasonal notes in a personal day book. The diary pages have a week in a double page spread and list important Tudor events by month and by day. The book has a section with biographical details of significant Tudor figures.
As a diary:
- Linen effect hardback cover, featuring a stunning detail image of Tudor roses and flowers embroidered on a chasuble from the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- Any year, six-days-to-view diary.
- Year planner.
- Notes section and dedicated space for recording birthdays, anniversaries and other important family occasions.
As a historical record of the Tudor period:
- Tudor Saints and Feast days for every month of the year.
- Key births, deaths and events from the Tudor period – one for every day of the year.
- Biographical information on over 150 key historical figures from the Tudor period.
- Month by month account of important social and political events.
‘When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes’
This large, sturdy tote bag is ideal for carrying books – and even some food or clothes!
The quote, by renowned Renaissance scholar, Desiderius Erasmus, is printed on both sides. The Erasmus Tote Bag is part of our Quotes Range which includes cushions, tea towels, mugs and tote bags with quotes from Elizabeth I and Renaissance poets, politicians and scholars.
Dimensions: approx. 42cm x 42cm with 60cm handles and 12cm gusset
Design: by Tudor Times
Material: Heavyweight natural canvas
Care: Can machine wash and iron
Offer open whilst stocks last.