Tudor Book of Days and Erasmus/Bacon Quotes Tote Bag $29.00
A special Christmas offer - buy the superb Tudor Book of Days, and the strong, durable and practical double-sided Erasmus/Bacon Tote Bag for just £22.
The Tudor Book of Days is a beautifully designed perpetual diary for keeping important dates, events and seasonal notes in a personal day book. The diary pages have a week in a double page spread and list important Tudor events by month and by day. The book has a section with biographical details of significant Tudor figures.
As a diary:
- Linen effect hardback cover, featuring a stunning detail image of Tudor roses and flowers embroidered on a chasuble from the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- Any year, six-days-to-view diary.
- Year planner.
- Notes section and dedicated space for recording birthdays, anniversaries and other important family occasions.
As a historical record of the Tudor period:
- Tudor Saints and Feast days for every month of the year.
- Key births, deaths and events from the Tudor period – one for every day of the year.
- Biographical information on over 150 key historical figures from the Tudor period.
- Month by month account of important social and political events.
‘When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes’ – Erasmus
‘Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly’ - Bacon
Can’t decide which quote you like the most? This bag has both – one on each side!
Dimensions: approx. 42cm x 42cm with 60cm handles and 12cm gusset
Design: by Tudor Times
Material: Heavyweight natural canvas
Care: Machine wash and iron
Offer open whilst stocks last.