Tudor Book of Days and Bacon Quote Tote Bag £22.00
A special Christmas offer - buy the superb Tudor Book of Days, and the strong, durable and practical Bacon Quote Tote Bag for just £22.
The Tudor Book of Days is a beautifully designed perpetual diary for keeping important dates, events and seasonal notes in a personal day book. The diary pages have a week in a double page spread and list important Tudor events by month and by day. The book has a section with biographical details of significant Tudor figures.
As a diary:
- Linen effect hardback cover, featuring a stunning detail image of Tudor roses and flowers embroidered on a chasuble from the collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- Any year, six-days-to-view diary.
- Year planner.
- Notes section and dedicated space for recording birthdays, anniversaries and other important family occasions.
As a historical record of the Tudor period:
- Tudor Saints and Feast days for every month of the year.
- Key births, deaths and events from the Tudor period – one for every day of the year.
- Biographical information on over 150 key historical figures from the Tudor period.
- Month by month account of important social and political events.
‘Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly’
This large, sturdy tote bag is ideal for carrying books, both before and after you have sampled them!
The quote, by renowned Renaissance scholar, Francis Bacon, is printed on both sides.
Dimensions: approx. 42cm x 42cm with 60cm handles and 12cm gusset
Design: by Tudor Times
Material: Heavyweight natural canvas
Care: Machine wash and iron
Offer open whilst stocks last.