Protected: 2017 Tudor Planner .PDF
- I understand that this document is under United States and International copyright laws. Meaning this document may NOT be:
- shared electronically or physically
- sold for profit
- altered or reproduced in any form or any means
- without the permission of the original owner.
- I understand that this download is for my personal use ONLY and if used even in a educational setting, written permission must be acquired before distribution.
Unauthorised use of this document is violation of copyright and is punishable by law.
Return to product
6" x 9" - Print on B5 for best effect. A4 wil also work.
US Letter size
If you wish to have the file printed at a print shop, you will need to take authorisation from the copyright owner – download and print it here.
Thanks to technology, you can also upload the PDF into a handwriting notebook app on your iPad. I use NotesPlus, and in the FAQ for the app they have instructions on how to import a PDF – the easiest way I’ve found is to link a DropBox account to the app and then import from there. Please understand, I’m not affiliated with NotesPlus, and I can’t guarantee that this will work for you, but I have used this method before and it’s worked fine.
- Right click link
- Select “Download Linked File As…” or “Download Linked File”
- Choose where you like to save it on your computer
- Click save
- When printing, make sure settings are set to “Scale to Fit” and “Print Entire Image”
If you have issues with downloading, please email email@example.com – we will do our best to help you, and will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be aware that we are based in Europe, so we might be asleep when you write to us.